You can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Over the telephone - New Prescription Order line (Tel: 0114 372 3000) starts 22nd August 2016, please ask at Reception or your local pharmacist for more details.
- Issuing of repeat prescriptions by the surgery team or through your pharmacy may require the Sheffield NHS Prescription Order Line staff to look at your medication record.
- At the reception desk - when ordering a prescription at the reception desk at either site, wherever possible please fill in a prescription order form (available at the desk).
- By post - you can write to us enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, giving details of which items you need. Please allow up to five days for prescriptions to arrive by post.
- Online - to order a prescription online click on the link at the top of this page. You will need to register for this service. All information is encrypted to ensure a secure service. This service is available at both sites.
Please allow 48 hours before collecting prescriptions.
Electronic Prescription Service
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is now available at this practice.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
If you fail to attend for a medication review, this could result in your next prescription being given at a reduced quantity.